PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! o/

Mishakai
04-11-2018, 05:44 AM
Greetings!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself to everybody. I just picked this up off steam a few days ago and am still just getting my feet wet. You'll see me running around Sebula for now whilst I open up the map and just click on whatever the game lets me and figure this thing out. Thinking of giving necromancy a shot since I seem to be really good at dying.

Kudos to the dev team. So far I love what I'm seeing. Been a long time since I've been in a no-rails, no-instance game and it is a breath of fresh air. Hopefully I can contribute by helping find bugs and what-not.

Anyway, if you see me say hi. If I don't respond immediately, please don't be offended, I'm not always the most alert to chat notifications and such; I tend to notice them briefly after the person has left it seems (not a gorgon thing, a me thing). Also, not sure what is in place in game guild wise, as I really haven't researched a whole lot of anything yet, but if there are any around I'd love to get into one. It's always nice to have a group to chat/do stuff with on a regular basis.

See you in game!

Karamasha
04-11-2018, 08:07 AM
Welcome to project gorgon! wanna join a helpful guild?

ShieldBreaker
04-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Hi Mishakai, welcome to Project: Gorgon

I also have trouble keeping up with chat. :)

Hope to see you in game.