PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite teleport location off the newbie island?

Tagamogi
01-22-2017, 07:26 PM
I've been making assorted alts and cheerfully giving Elmetaph the wrong teleportation coordinates to see where they are going to end up when they teleport away. So, I'm actually pretty excited to read in the patch notes that there are now more possible destinations.

My grand favorite was landing on top of the giant fairy tree in Sun Vale - what a view! :) What a very long way to go down...

Edit: Teleportation coordinates can get periodically reshuffled. The Wiki has some known codes at http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Teleportation but use with caution if there have been any recent zone changes since it may take a while for the Wiki to catch up.

Nrdr123
01-25-2017, 08:43 AM
For me my favorite location is Rahu, because I am near a beautiful garden that meets all my crafting needs.

Spiritfingers
01-25-2017, 12:46 PM
Currently my favorite location is Kur Mountains - near the cooking npc. I know once i max out cooking and gourmand, I will completely move myself over to Rahu.

alleryn
01-25-2017, 01:50 PM
I've been wanting to do some experiments punching in random numbers, but so far i've been too chicken. What if i materialize in solid rock?

Tagamogi
01-25-2017, 03:05 PM
I've been wanting to do some experiments punching in random numbers, but so far i've been too chicken. What if i materialize in solid rock?

That sounds like a good way to gain rare dying xp then! :) If it makes you feel safer, I haven't landed in a rock yet, although Eric seems a bit overfond of the Serbule Crypt...

Extractum11
01-25-2017, 10:03 PM

There was a thread about this on the old forums, but I can't find it :(

A few of us had started mapping ALL the numbers to locations. The pattern starts repeating itself after a while. Most of the possible teleports were to spawn points, with a couple exceptions (the Big Tree). Not sure if this recent update changed the pattern though!

Hood
01-26-2017, 11:49 AM
Mine is the standard 9618: Serbule Keep!

Sasho
01-26-2017, 01:12 PM
For the first month playing I've used Etibule Keep as my portal tie. The NPCS between itself and Serbule are great for gaining favor with, because between them they will buy pretty much everything (except Yetta who never has enough money). It saves a lot of running time between the two places which I've been doing since getting going, and gives me quick access to leveling my non-combat skills like foraging/textile/skinning/etc.

Hood
01-28-2017, 07:46 AM
For the first month playing I've used Etibule Keep as my portal tie. The NPCS between itself and Serbule are great for gaining favor with, because between them they will buy pretty much everything (except Yetta who never has enough money). It saves a lot of running time between the two places which I've been doing since getting going, and gives me quick access to leveling my non-combat skills like foraging/textile/skinning/etc.

Actually a very, very smart binding location. I'd even say you could stay there well into level 40.

hatred
06-01-2019, 06:24 AM
I've been making assorted alts and cheerfully giving Elmetaph the wrong teleportation coordinates to see where they are going to end up when they teleport away. So, I'm actually pretty excited to read in the patch notes that there are now more possible destinations.

My grand favorite was landing on top of the giant fairy tree in Sun Vale - what a view! :) What a very long way to go down...

( The hopefully correct coordinates I wrote down for the fairy tree are
- use at your own risk.)

you really should delete this code, i Started an hour ago and used this code, now I'm stuck in a snow mountain dying of freezing or being killed by stronger monster that gave me hit kill

Tagamogi
06-05-2019, 10:28 AM
you really should delete this code, i Started an hour ago and used this code, now I'm stuck in a snow mountain dying of freezing or being killed by stronger monster that gave me hit kill

Oh, sorry! I didn't even remember this thread was in the new forums. We've had some new zones introduced in the last couple years and I believe teleportation codes were reshuffled. Since I'm rather later catching up on the forum, I hope you made it out of the snow by now!! If not: Are you in Kur or Gazluk, and near the northern or southern end of the zone?