PDA

View Full Version : Updating Game

jingeman
01-22-2017, 04:53 PM
Do we need a new copy of the Launcher or can we run the older Launcher/installer to update to the new build? I ran the old Launcher and it seems to be updating something.

Crissa
01-22-2017, 05:58 PM
Mine seems broken, but I figure that's because so many others are.

Tagamogi
01-22-2017, 06:29 PM
As far as I know, the old launcher should be just fine. The problem is just that everyone is trying to download the patch now and overloading the server (stop, everyone, so that *I* can download the patch! ;) ).

Silvonis said at the top of the patch notes "NOTE: If you get an error in the launcher, don't worry, it's just temporary due to the large number of downloaders right now. Please wait a bit and restart the launcher! When you restart, it will automatically remember the progress you'd made."

Sheawanna
01-22-2017, 06:51 PM
As far as I know, the old launcher should be just fine. The problem is just that everyone is trying to download the patch now and overloading the server (stop, everyone, so that *I* can download the patch! ;) ).

Silvonis said at the top of the patch notes "NOTE: If you get an error in the launcher, don't worry, it's just temporary due to the large number of downloaders right now. Please wait a bit and restart the launcher! When you restart, it will automatically remember the progress you'd made."

Sorry but I'm first in line , stand ten feet away from your keyboard please :P

As Tagamogi has stated Silvonis mentioned to restart launcher if you have issues .. Now everyone stand 20 feet away tis important My download continues :):):)