PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!!

Khuzad
01-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Hey All!

New to PG but not new to MMO's! Started playing back when The Realm was the place to be... moved on to EQ and then to EQ2... Have played many others along the way but Norrath has been my MMORPG home since the launch of EQ1... Have been a beta tester for many along the way as well... I am liking PG very much so far... looking forward to what is to come!

I am an IT Professional IRL as well as a father of 7... I am currently back in college heading for a degree in IT Development after 20 years on the support side! So I do not have a lot of time to play but hope to get in a few hours here and there...

I look forward to meeting some folks in game... any guilds looking for a MMO Vet?? =)

Peace

Khuzad AKA David

Hood
01-22-2017, 04:33 PM
Father of 7...lucky guy! Welcome to PG dude :) Many who love EQ stick here as well.

Khuzad
01-22-2017, 04:46 PM
Thanx Hood!

kell.shepherd
01-22-2017, 06:12 PM
7! I'm tired just thinking about it.

Spiritfingers
01-23-2017, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the game. The best way to keep your family united under your gaming desires is to get the wife playing. Unfortunately for me, my wife dislikes playing games. There is a guild recruiting section on the forums. You can also ask in global chat which guilds are recruiting.

ShieldBreaker
01-23-2017, 08:09 AM
Hi Khuzad, welcome to PG

kell.shepherd
01-23-2017, 08:25 AM
I missed the part about guilds.. Porcine Theater is pretty new (3 members) and accepting. There's a write-up in the guild recruitment page.