PDA

View Full Version : How is Ice Magic late game?

tokyov
03-29-2018, 09:40 AM
I am looking for some builds that can solo later game. I am sturggling with sword around 20. Any suggestions?

Niph
03-29-2018, 10:43 AM
Ice Magic is a specialized skill, it's probably harder to get, skill up and research than other, easier skills. This said, I guess Ice Magic is decent for soloing multiple, low level mobs, and has more defense than most skills. Of course, as a consequence your DPS will suffer.

For the record, Ice Magic/Psychology is a very good combo for soloing singles at high level. You can clear to and kill all mobs except GK bosses.

Mikhaila
03-29-2018, 11:02 AM
what are you using with sword? I soloed from 0 to 70 in Unarmed/Psychology without a lot of problems. Unarmed is a bit weaker than sword for damage i think. Have you tried pairying sword with either Psychology or mentalism?

INXS
03-29-2018, 11:48 AM
Your struggling with sword, where are you hunting ?

Crissa
03-30-2018, 04:09 PM
Are you using combos and Calligraphy? What's your second skill? What does your gear look like?

There are so many moving parts here. ^-^

Madmatx
03-30-2018, 09:38 PM
Isn't 20 kind of a rough spot anyways? If you haven't bought gear or been running the crypt in a group then your newbie gear is starting to get weak and you'll feel it. Also, I hear a lot of swordsmen complain about psychic mantises but keep in mind slashing is weak against them.

Crissa
03-31-2018, 04:42 PM
Man, I hated those mantises. But they weren't required, you could just do something else. Like brain bugs.