PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit

maginter987
03-25-2018, 07:42 PM
Anybody playing rabbit know what is a good secondary skill?

Cowinator
03-26-2018, 03:02 AM
Most of the animal forms work well with Psychology or Mentalism. Rabbit is the only one that has a piece of equipment that enables the use of Ice Magic making it a pretty good 2nd skill option.

Tagamogi
04-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Don't forget about unarmed either. Rabbit's thump is a kick, so it can be used in some of the unarmed combos.

I also really enjoyed using unarmed's bodyslam as a rabbit - a rabbit might look tiny, but it can build up some serious acceleration for that slam. ;)

bfjtyaer
04-24-2022, 09:43 PM
I have questions about this

super mario bros (https://supermario-bros.co)

Mikhaila
04-26-2022, 12:44 PM
I am currently running two rabbit builds that I have taken to Level 80 and made a very good set of gear for.

Bunarmed (Rabbit/Unarmed)
-There are two mods that add evasion when a kick is used, and you have 4 kicks! Plus rabbit foots starts you very high. I get to nearly 100% physical evasion in some fights.
-You have a lot of abilities to use Trauma, and mods that increase trauma greatly.
-You can also be very, very fast. Rabbit has two mods for +3 out of combat plus rabbit dash. I add bounceweed and a pair of windsteps and have a lot of fun bounding across the landscape.
-Carrot power is you cure all, power up, and all around buff. It adds damage to kicks, adds damage to crushing, heals you.
-Punishing blow adds crushing damage.

Put all of that together and you kick things to death very fast with lots of trauma. I don't worry about a lot of attacks besides Rabbit Foot, Punishing Blow, and the four kicks. I cycle those as fast as I can

Unarmed also has a lot of mitigation mods, I take all of those I can fit in. Between evasion and mitigation you are quite durable. Stuns will still hurt, and you only evade mostly physical damage. You aren't a full tank, but you are very, very tough. I can solo every normal mob in the game with this build, and can handle two elites at a time in Gaz Keep.

Rabbit/Ice
The only animal that can take ice magic. You need the tiara to enable it. Very different from bunarmed. Rabbit has a couple of attacks that can be modded to do cold damage, mods for +cold damage, and other small things that work together. I use mostly bunfu strike and bunfu blast and thump from rabbit. For Ice i go heavy with the 3 big AOE and Ice Armor. Lots of crowd control and destroys lower level mobs even in a horde. Weak though in Gaz, Kur, parts of FR that have ice resistant mobs.

Gear is what makes these builds work. You'll struggle some without good gear. (Like many skills)

RaphaelHelen
08-01-2022, 09:11 PM
The majority of animal forms are compatible with psychology and mentalism. Ice Magic is a decent second skill choice since only Rabbit possesses a piece of gear that makes it possible to utilize it.
basketball stars (https://basketball-stars.io)