PDA

View Full Version : A chan for specific unfullfilled-yet Gorgonites

Gadben
03-24-2018, 10:13 PM
Hello fellow Gorgonite,

This post is not exactly about a guild, it's about a channel, thus it is compatible with being in any guild.
I would like to create for people who share a specific mindset a haven whose admitted purpose would be to let them mutually meet some of their inherent (and rarely met) needs. (If my terminology reminds you of NVC, you're spot on! Also, please don't be offended by my sometimes clumsy english, it is not my native language.)

I am not using my main account to post this because I am mentioning rather personal elements and I have no idea about how this will be received, it is my first time trying something like this. I didn't have any hope about finding people really sharing the mindset that I have in my previous mmos and I just lived with the frustration but here the community is closer to it than ever, so I think it's worth trying... Ok I'm diving in!

I'm going to list all the major traits that I can think of so that you can check if you recognize yourself or not. It's quite precise, maybe nobody will. After the trait list, I will precise in what ways I think it would be relevant to use the channel, as opposed to the other chans.
If you do recognize yourself, feel free to contact me by pm through the forum. If you don't, well, thank you anyway for reading me :)

Here we go. Please consider that all of these are non exclusive to PG !
if you are a word-juggler, a fun seeker, maybe quite passionnate in what you do,
If you like discussing and testing theories and discoveries, and keep digging until you "know",
Major one : if you feel like concepts and their relationships are *the* keys to understanding everything and keep seing connections between unrelated elements,
And if in your eyes this understanding is a (the ?) most benefic and exhilarating quest there is, which you pursue at all times,
if you're more interested in "becoming better than your present self" and in "helping others become better than their present self" than in "becoming better than the others",
And much more interested in cooperation and mutual care rather than in competition and elimination (which doesn't mean that confrontation isn't a good thing),
if sexuality isn't your main drive but a fun, interesting, rather well-controlled game for you,
and if you see seduction and domination as powerful but potentially destructive mechanisms that shouldn't have their place in a community (I'm not saying that they are bad things in all contexts)
if you support the people you love in what makes them grow in health, joy and potency, even it implies letting these persons drift away from you, and if you hope to be loved that way as well,
further on that point, if you think that growth-generating established relationship deserve to be acknowleded and protected,
if you hurt when someone else hurts, to the point that most popular fictions featuring pain are unbearable for you, and when the pain is real and close you usually help the pain-bearer fix his / her issues so that you can feel better,
if you just won't abide to something that you feel brings destruction instead of growth, even if it (the destruction) is brought in a very subtle / undirect way and if your opposition goes in the way of important personal goals,
if you feel like there are so many things that you could and want to do but you need to know that someone acknowledges your project and efforts / benefits from them / participates in synergy every step of the way, so that you can actually generate the energy to start doing and keep doing those things, and on the other hand, when you have a symbiosis with someone on a project, you are unstoppable,
if you often feel so lonely in a crowd of unhappy people who are running in circles / walls but don't seem to notice it, whereas you see the hows and whys pretty clearly, but when you try to help it proves useless and just pushes them away,
if you are not ashamed of your feelings even when your heart is about to burst and if you are convinced that putting words on them and sharing / discussing them with trusted peers can sublime and / or soothe them and let them become mutual growth factor,
if you simply feel these urges to harness blind, storming, dangerous energy into growth, or to revive systems where energy is becoming sparse,
if you give your very best in everything you do even when people tells you to stop because "it's not worth it" and you are burning-out,
if you like to get involved but also to involve others,
if you feel that the universe is beautiful and just needs (active) understanding, love (the non destructive one) and time (iow you feel that humans are not "bad" but a "work in progress" and already on the right path, as opposed to, for instance, "assholes deserving their impending self-extinction"! ) to mature,
if, maybe, you can see the parts of one big fractal pretty much everywhere.

If you recognize yourself in most of these things, then we are likely able to interact in a pleasant and fullfulling manner regarding a lot of aspects! (Which may be as uncommon and precious for you as it is for me.)

Concretely, in this channel, I would like people to be able to, when they are available and feel like it of course :

share their puzzlements and theories so that other chan dwellers can enjoy and participate in the exploration (about PG but not only, just like the following points),
share their feelings, especially the mot vivid ones, so that the chan dwellers can sublimate / soothe them through empathy, and if it is relevant, help understand and channel the energy into growth factors,
mention their own current important goals and give progression updates, so that we can all acknowledge and support each other's efforts, enjoy the successes together, provide help in destroying the walls (that would be "intercoaching" :) ) and if the nature of the goal allows it, work together in synergy,
share and discuss ideas to make this community (and the whole world, let's be bold!) even more beneficial for all of us.

If the channel works maybe we can port this to Discord.
Also, there is no hurry, we can take the time to get to know each other before diving into thrilling world and gut dissection and re-mapping. Or not. :)

Thank you for reading all this. If you are interested, pm me in this forum and tell me how you relate.

Gadben