PDA

View Full Version : Illegitimus is recruiting

3lfk1ng
03-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Illegitimus on the Project: Gorgon Wiki: http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Guild:Illegitimus

https://i.imgur.com/uQUnqO2.png

Illegitimus is recruiting
If you would like to join us. Please reply within.

Here is a little bit about us and what our expectations are.

I. Intro
Illegitimus is an international gaming community that plays together.

We established Illegitimus as a gaming community back in 2011 with the sole purpose to keep friends and family members playing together. Today, we are a strong and engaging community that looks forward to each title that brings us together again.

Please note that we are much more than just a guild, at our core we are one big family and as a family, all members of our community are viewed as equals and no one person stands above the rest. We recognize that most of our members have jobs, college commitments, and even family. Therefore, we support the premise that life takes priority over games. That doesn't mean we won't try our best to be the top guild in every MMO we play; it just means that we don't set any ridiculous requirements for members to live up to. Gaming should be fun, not work!

II. The Goal
The goal is to make and keep new gaming friends. As a family, we move along together to other games as member interest evolves. Illegitimus was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because online adventure games are far more enjoyable in the company of friends.

III. Guild Focus
We have a good mix of gaming styles from the casual to the hardcore, with our focus being to provide opportunities for all our members to participate in end-game events such as raids and sieges.
We don't force members to raid or play "x" amount of hours per week. Our community has an established and sustainable mix of style, talent and ability which allow us to accomplish our goals without burning out any particular group.

IV. Expectations
Members are expected to treat all fellow players with respect and dignity.
We do not tolerate begging, scamming, deception, derogatory or prejudice remarks involving, but not limited to, gender, nationality, religious and political beliefs, or sexual orientation.

This community is a family; please treat your fellow guild mates as such, at all times.

Thank you for your interest and I will see you all in-game.

In game name: McKringleberry
Guild Rank: 6
Most active hours: 6pm-1am PST
Current initiatives: Update the Project: Gorgon Wiki
Discord: https://discord.gg/5WQZHJ9

3lfk1ng
04-01-2018, 11:18 PM
We are still actively recruiting.

Please reply below if you're interested.

Zizo
04-03-2018, 02:52 AM
hi am new here an am interested in joining a guild

rainanoelle
04-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Hello! You sound like a good fit for me, and I am interested in joining! How should I get in touch with you? Character name is Rayna. Thanks!

3lfk1ng
04-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Hello Rainanoelle! Excellent, happy to hear it. I can send you an invite this evening between the hours of 7pm and 1am (PST).
In the meantime I will PM you our Discord information.

My name in game is McKringleBerry.

ForeverAdrift
04-04-2018, 09:03 PM
I'd be interested in getting into a good guild also, I'm Fane IG. Thanks!

3lfk1ng
04-04-2018, 10:23 PM
I'll toss you an invite.

rainanoelle
04-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Hello Rainanoelle! Excellent, happy to hear it. I can send you an invite this evening between the hours of 7pm and 1am (PST).
In the meantime I will PM you our Discord information.

My name in game is McCringleBerry.

Sorry 3lfk1ng, I didn't see this msg until today. I'll look for you in-game tonight! Thanks!

Coran
04-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Adventured with the Illegitimus guildmaster in the Goblin Dungeon on Sunday while he was a bat. Was the first player approached who signed up to this Guild. Spent the next hour in Serbule jamming with some people watching the Guildmaster recruit in chat for the new guild "Riiiiiii" over and over again.

10/10, would sign up for this Guild again.

wyndman
04-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Actively searching for a guild if you're still looking for players. They call me Mercion in game.

3lfk1ng
04-05-2018, 07:55 PM
Yea, I'll hit you up the next time I see you online.

Infanto
04-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Hello! I bought this game today and played a few hours but I'm loving it! I have experience in other mmo's
23yrs old Brazilian fellow here, I'd love to join your guild, the philosofy fits perfect to me.
My nick ingame is Infanto. Thanks for the attention anyway :3

Yoofaloof
04-07-2018, 08:47 AM
Interested in becoming a member of your Guild. I'm Yoofaloof in game.

Cheers...

3lfk1ng
04-07-2018, 04:00 PM
I'm adding you all to a list.

Occasionally I will check to see if I see you're online and toss you an invite accordingly.

Xunari
04-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Looking for a guild. in-game name is Pagondas.

Elvaris
04-09-2018, 02:35 AM
Hi there! I am also looking for a guild, please add me on discord when you get the chance! Xhon#8096

3lfk1ng
04-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Details sent. Welcome to the both of you.

IndigoBlue
04-09-2018, 11:48 AM
I'd be interested in joining, if you don't mind a player less then a month old. I can't always communicate with guild members, but I am logging in once a day at the very least. Text and Voice chat can be hard for me, depending on what time of day it is (I have a noisy mechanical keyboard and temporarily live in a tiny apartment with thin walls). My PG name is in my sig :)

rejected147
04-14-2018, 09:23 AM
I am interested. IG rejected147.

Xarduvik
04-15-2018, 03:45 PM
I'm very interested. Nice guild goals. In the game, I am known as Oberdan. New to Gorgon, but an old-hand at mmorpg gaming. I'm also an old married fart, so no immature potty mouth will ever come from me. Looking forward to having fun. :)

3lfk1ng
04-15-2018, 10:01 PM
I'll keep an eye out for the two of you.
I'm online every evening.

Nicophorus
04-24-2018, 03:31 PM
I am very interested. I won't be on Tuesday, but I should be back on Wednesday. In-game name is same as forum name (Nicophorus).

Yabo
04-25-2018, 10:14 AM
I will check back in a few days.

3lfk1ng
04-25-2018, 03:14 PM
PM's sent.
If I see you online and I will toss you an invite!

thelefthorse
04-28-2018, 09:12 AM
I'm in if you're still accepting new members. Long time gamer, but this is my first foray into MMO territory. I'd love to be part of an active community and have some fun. In-game name is Visi. Thanks either way!

3lfk1ng
05-02-2018, 01:28 PM
We are still recruiting.

I'll toss you an invite the next time I see you online.

DarkEcho
05-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Hello,

If you are still recruiting, could I get an invite? My IGN is JinYuan.

Thank you.

Windstep
05-08-2018, 04:26 AM
Hello!

Your guild sounds very nice! I am looking for one that its friendly, that takes Life obligations as a priority.
It is always nice to meet new people, and hopefully become friends as well.

My ingame character name is Windstep.

sirdarryl
05-14-2018, 10:31 AM
Hello I started playing gorgon and really like a lot im looking for a guild to join iv read all about your guild and it sounds like one a would really like to join thanks ladykitten

Jestunhi
05-20-2018, 12:11 AM
Hi. I'm a long time MMO player who is new to Gorgon and I'm looking for a guild. Illegitimus sounds like it will be a good fit.

If you're still recruiting please let me know.

3lfk1ng
05-23-2018, 09:05 PM
We are still recruiting!

Every night I log in and attempt to send a tell to the names listed in order to send out an invite.
It's possible that I am missing you due to playing later at night.

If you're still looking for an invite, please send a tell to Hackva, Daktu, or Tesslara -they are online earlier in the evenings and we would love to help answer any questions that you might have and to help get you up to speed.

Athenodorus6
06-01-2018, 08:03 AM
Hi, I'm brand new to project gorgon but I've played pretty much most mmos I could try since I kicked WoW. I'd like to have fun with a big group of friends. My in game name is Valandrius if you're still accepting. Thanks!

3lfk1ng
06-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Absolutely, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

3lfk1ng
06-12-2018, 10:08 PM
We are seeking more West Coast players that are active in the evenings.
If you're looking for a good home, please let me know!

Trivilar
06-14-2018, 06:07 PM
Hey guys I'm interested! East coast but I play at all different times. In Game is Trivilar. :)

Xact
07-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Hey I'm a fellow west coast player that is on most nights. IGN Xact.

Hit me up!

Kreen
07-02-2018, 07:41 AM
Central time newer player here interested in joining. Enjoyed MMOs during their heyday (UO, DAoC, Shadowbane) and am looking for a group to play with and make some friends. IGN: Kreen.

Czin
07-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Hi, I'm GMT +1 (observing summer time now) ingame name is Czin, any chance I might join?

parttime055
07-13-2018, 08:49 AM
Hi there friend i have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now and i feel it is a good time to look for a guild :)

in game name is Greywalker

cassadine
07-30-2018, 06:41 AM
Hello!

If recruitment is still ongoing, I would love to be invited. IGN is Cassadine. I am normally on around 3pm est during the week. I just started my Project Gorgon experience over the weekend and am thoroughly addicted. I also like General Hospital. Yes, the soap opera.

Hope to see you in game soon.

C

3lfk1ng
11-05-2020, 10:14 AM
With the supposed release date approximate 18 months out, we would like to get our Project Gorgon chapter up and running again with a healthy playerbase.

We are actively recruiting new and old players. Please let me know if you're interested!

3lfk1ng
11-07-2020, 07:44 PM
We're back up to 8-10 active members. If anyone else is looking for an active guild to call home, please let me know!

- McKringleberry

malkavius
11-11-2020, 11:35 AM
After having a reply to my thread and reading over your guild information, I feel like this guild would indeed be a good fit for me. My character name is Renauld. As stated, my playtime outside of the weekend is very sporadic so odds are that'll be the easiest time to find me. I will check around online for you if I'm able to get online earlier.

3lfk1ng
11-11-2020, 03:06 PM
Sounds good. I'll keep my eyes out for you.

Furozi
11-19-2020, 04:48 PM
Hello! I am interested in joining your guild! Are there any spots left? My IGN is Ayeela

Draven_Rayne
11-23-2020, 02:13 PM
I'm new to the game and interested in joining. In-game name DravenPayne

3lfk1ng
11-25-2020, 09:26 PM
I will get you both invites the next time I see you online!

Mardahak
01-03-2021, 08:21 PM
Hey!

I’m a new PG player and I would love to join up.

My IGN is Volse
-----------------

EDIT: Nevermind, I have since joined up with another guild. Thank you though!

3lfk1ng
01-05-2021, 01:24 PM
For anyone interested in joining, you can find a direct link to our Discord here:
http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Guild:Illegitimus

Please feel free to PM any of our members for an invite.

Daguin
01-06-2021, 03:47 PM
II. The Goal
The goal is to make and keep new gaming friends. As a family, we move along together to other games as member interest evolves.

So this guild will eventually detract from the PG playerbase once "interest evolves" in another MMO?

Sayurii
01-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Hell yeah I wanna join
Ingames name is Sayurii

3lfk1ng
01-09-2021, 05:54 PM
So this guild will eventually detract from the PG playerbase once "interest evolves" in another MMO?

Correct, just as we all have for the history of all MMORPGs that have ever released.

While many of us have played EQ and Asheron's Call, we always have to move on at some point. At least here, we try to play with an establish group of friends that we have known for many years and as players loose interest or stop playing games, we use each title as an opportunity to make new acquaintances.

Sayurii Let me know the next time you're in game or you can find a link to our Discord here:

Sethikar
02-13-2021, 05:43 AM
I would like to join your guild. My character name is Roshey.

09jblatz
04-10-2021, 08:12 PM
I am new and would really like to participate in your guild. Thank you!

Svann99
04-16-2021, 09:37 AM
delete, found a guild

Acesiyo
04-16-2021, 03:01 PM
Hello, I am Acesiyo and I just recently started but I am in love with this game so far. Even though I am new and struggling lol.

Are you taking new players as well? I will have questions, you've been warned. :D

Torsey
09-06-2021, 02:16 PM
Hi,

I am a new player and would love to join. My in-game name is Torsey.

shazb0t
09-27-2021, 08:06 AM
Hi all, I am interested in joining your guild. I have been playing for a couple of weeks and really love the old school MMO style of the game. I am looking forward to having guild mates to play with. Cheers!

Caperfin
10-19-2021, 12:13 AM
Is the recruitment still open?

3lfk1ng
12-27-2021, 12:01 PM
We're back in action and ready to start recruiting again.
If you're looking for a place to call home, please let me know.

3lfk1ng
03-30-2022, 11:59 AM
Bump!

If you're looking for a great place to call home, we would love to have you.

Helist
04-04-2022, 02:22 PM
I'm interested in joining. I just started playing this past weekend with my boyfriend and 2 more friends have already joined us. We love the game and are looking for a good community to join. I'm Helist in game.

3lfk1ng
04-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Hello Helist and good afternoon, we would love to have you.

Tesko
04-22-2022, 07:14 AM
Hi! I would like to join! Alshyra in game, Tesko#8335 on Discord.

3lfk1ng
04-25-2022, 09:55 PM
Hello Tesko, feel free to join us in Discord anytime for an invite!
https://discord.com/invite/7xk7hsgQNf

Shilanas
05-21-2022, 06:02 PM
I'm interested in joining your guild, not just for this, but also for your other games such as Satisfactory and Star Citizen. Thank you.

Alaska
06-05-2022, 01:10 PM
Hi, I've been playing the game for 3 days and I'm loving it! I would really like to join your guild if you accept total beginners. I'm already addicted and burning my dinners! I'm not an mmo total beginner, I've been playing these games since NWN first came out (which this game reminds me of ALOT). So if you would accept me into your guild how would I be able to join?

3lfk1ng
06-14-2022, 10:45 AM
Hello! My apologies for the late reply, I was on vacation.

You can you join our Discord and we would be more than happy to send you an invite to the community.

Hope you're enjoying your stay in Project: Gorgon

3lfk1ng
07-18-2022, 10:55 PM
Founded in 2011, long before the pre-alpha release of Project: Gorgon, we created Illegitimus on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and we thrive because MMORPGs are best played in the company of friends. Fast forward 11 years and we want to foster more long-term friendships deep into the end-game, so we can tackle harder content together, while also increasing player retention in a more organic way.

We are an outgoing and friendly guild that is dedicated to helping our members understand the mechanics of the game, without spoiling the experience, so we can share in our triumphs together. We have a very active Discord where we discuss game mechanics and assist each other with progression every evening.

To that end, we're recruiting like-minded individuals that are seeking an unspoiled “old-school” adventure. If this sounds like a community that you would like to be a part of, or if you have any questions, please let me know!

For more information, please check out our guild page here:

Guild leaders:
Tekkra
@McKringleberry

Discord:
https://discord.gg/5WQZHJ9

Thank you so much for looking and we hope to see you all in the world of Alharth!

wdavec3
07-31-2022, 10:45 PM
Hello, I am looking to make new friends and would like to join you guys! In game name is Caders. Hope to hear from you soon!

Padalex
03-06-2023, 04:00 PM
Would love to join you guys, relatively new player who seeks to learn more about the game and make some friends. In-game name is Arandriel.