PDA

View Full Version : Green Pepper Seeds

Baldrith
03-19-2018, 08:49 AM
Hi!

I have spent a good amount of timing trying to find these seeds...Been a while since I played and they have since been moved off of the gardener in Serbule. I've looked in all the far reaches my character is able to semi-safely travel. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could find these seeds. I have also checked with the gardener who raises my gardening to level from 61-70...(forget his name).

I appreciate the help!

Tagamogi
03-19-2018, 10:10 AM
I have also checked with the gardener who raises my gardening to level from 61-70...(forget his name).

Are you sure he doesn't have the seeds? I bought both red and green pepper seeds from him a couple months ago.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same person:

Kelim, in the desert garden in Amulna

Baldrith
03-19-2018, 12:30 PM
Are you sure he doesn't have the seeds? I bought both red and green pepper seeds from him a couple months ago.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same person:

Kelim, in the desert garden in Amulna

Yep, I did check with him...But...I was just thinking, perhaps the icon for the green peppers has changed, and stupidly, I thought it was the hot pepper seeds. I need to go back and see if I missed them. I've read all the patch notes back to June of last year, since that's when I was last playing, and I didn't see any info on moving the garden seeds from Therese to somewhere else...

I'll let ya know when I get home to check.

Baldrith
03-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Found them. They changed the icon and I missed it!

Thanks for the help!