PDA

View Full Version : Hippogriff Feathers?

Mikhaila
03-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Working up leatherworking to make bard clothing and i see Hippogriff feathers as an ingredient. Where should I be looking for these?

drivendawn
03-10-2018, 10:18 AM
One of the group dungeons I think. Either Lab or Gaz keep I can't remember which.:confused:

Gruffon
03-10-2018, 10:18 AM
Hippogriff feathers are dropped by Beakhorse, a boss in Gazluk Keep with around 30k HP. But you'd have to be a real heartless bastard just to beat him up so you can add a tasteless ornament to an ugly hat >:[

Bard hats offer a small chance to evade stuns (~10% or so) and don't necessarily need Bard as a prerequisite. But that information is practically meaningless since nobody would possibly care about such a frivolous piece of garbage

Mikhaila
03-10-2018, 12:18 PM
I am absolutely wanting to make these frivolous head ornaments. Only a couple of levels left in leathermaking. Unfortunate that it's off a rare mob like that, I'll have to make do with the rest of the outfit for now.

And sometimes the pursuit of fashion is indeed heartless.

INXS
03-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Just be ready to make GK runs and hope the group goes that way, the feather is not a 100% drop.

Daguin
03-15-2018, 04:11 PM
Not trying to be dense, but you could always post work orders for them from other players.

Mikhaila
03-16-2018, 08:40 AM
Not trying to be dense, but you could always post work orders for them from other players.

No, that's a good idea. I've got a better idea of what they actually sell for now.