PDA

View Full Version : Necromancy amulet upgrades !!

Mirromorka
03-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Hi im curious as a cat here , if u take necromancy and use the amulet i dont wona use the staff,

how do i get an upgraded amulet or make one . because the amulet with necromancy powers that drop dont work ,

And can those amulets have some powers on them !!.

Thanks.

ShieldBreaker
03-01-2018, 05:52 PM
At the current time we can't make any Necromancy 'Enabling' Equipment.

You need to be using a least one piece of equipment that have a "Necromancy Gem" which "Enables Necromancy". It should say so on it's tooltip/description

There are many, many different items that include this. Treasure effects for necromancy aren't enough to "Enable Necromancy"

Lots of items with the Necromancy Gem are just random drops, undead and necromancer probably the most likely enemies to drop Necromancy enabling items. Friendship Gifts from NPC that are Necromancers are likely to be equipment with Necromancy Gems. Be sure to have you Necromancy skill up when your gifting with and completing quests for you Necromancer friends(NPCs).

Mirromorka
03-01-2018, 06:05 PM
thanks for the reply , okay nice to know , so it could be a helm or gloves or belt !!

ShieldBreaker
03-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Yes, Helm and Gloves 100% sure.

belt don't think so.

lots of other kinds of items though.

Mikhaila
03-05-2018, 11:43 AM
I've had several items that enable necromancy, amulets have dropped for me many times. 'Something...something Hate' being a common one. Gloves, hood of some sort maybe. They get better of course as you get a higher level and fight better mobs.