PDA

View Full Version : Bat smoldering gaze

Mirromorka
02-28-2018, 04:50 PM
Hi , is bat the only one with limited edition of spells like smoldering gaze , cant find it anywhere !!.

And is there someone who has them , i can buy from ingame..

lastly , can i buy like level 4 of that spell and use it when i get to that level or do i have to buy all the levels of the spell .

Thank you .

Karamasha
02-28-2018, 05:26 PM
Isn't previous levels of a spell always needed?

Celler
02-28-2018, 05:30 PM
Bat was a special form that appeared one Halloween If I recall correctly.
I think it had 2 or 3 skills at a few different lvls each that were only available via a dropped scroll, they only appeared during that period.
Though it is possible a few folks may have some , I would imagine it would be better to wait the 8 months or so and get all the missing ones then for yourself easily. Events tend to repeat often with new stuff or a twist added.

I think you could skip the lvls at the time, but think that's been patched out otherwise it would work with all scroll type skills, which I doubt it does.

To my knowledge bat is the only fighting type skill that has limited edition drops but there are other things like fireworks and various other potions etc that only get given out a few times a year normally.
Best not to pay player shops silly prices , they will be free again soon enough I imagine.

With the constant changes this game has, some of above may of changed for all I know.

Niph
03-01-2018, 02:37 AM
As far as I know, scrolls for bat abilities drop a lot more when mobs have been killed by a bat. So, you sort of have to hunt for them yourself. Or check player vendors / set a player work order.

Mirromorka
03-01-2018, 04:44 PM
thanks for the replys . So theres a change they drop when bat !! The skills.