PDA

View Full Version : Invisible text on vendor stall, set prices section

SausageJavelins
02-28-2018, 10:39 AM
This is the first time I have tried opening a vendor stall, so I suppose it is no surprise I missed this bug for so long. Still, it is rather annoying to have other people check prices on my own vendor for me o.o
Clicking on the text does not help. Any attempts to select the text elicit the same response, nothing.
Anyone else having this issue?

https://i.imgur.com/f5gD53p.png

Citan
02-28-2018, 10:47 AM
Looks like another dumb Unity UI rounding issue. Try changing your resolution or scaling. We have to find and fix these bugs manually by tweaking affected text-entry boxes. I haven't run into that one before, though (or we would have fixed it!) Also, please report it in game so we can track it.

SausageJavelins
02-28-2018, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I will mess around with it when I get back in game, although I tried resizing the window both X and Y without any luck. I believe I bug reported it in-game, but I might not have so I suppose I will do that as well.

Citan
02-28-2018, 12:05 PM
It won't likely be due to the shop window's size, but try changing the game's resolution itself, the UI scaling slider, and the font sizes.

SausageJavelins
02-28-2018, 12:49 PM
Changing the GUI scaling to within the range of 1.097 - 1.11, the text disappears. Anything outside that range and I can see the text.

EDIT: Also submitted an in-game bug report