PDA

View Full Version : Porcine Theatre - Recruiting!

Shamared
01-20-2017, 09:12 PM
Porcine Theatre

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a637/ChronicleLife/procinetheatre1_zpschrksufp.jpg

Vita est Art!

The road not taken:

It was in the year of the Divine Father that Shamared found himself in Serbule, his calling as an actor taking him to this strange place. However, it was not long into his journey that he suffered a terrible and unfortunate Pig Juice accident, thus transforming him and his art entirely.

Did Shamared despair? Yes – of course, for days on end he wept and oinked and rii’ed, but alas he came to his senses. This curse is a gift, a blessing, and with it he would create new, wild forms of art!

Thanks to the generous support or his comrade (and human-to-animal sympathizer), a dream once thought dead has been reborn. Thus, without further ado and with great pleasure may I present… the Porcine Theatre.

Artists of any rank in Interpretive Dance and/or Performance are encouraged to join the Theatre!

Do not go gentle into that good night:

You are passion incarnate, my kindred spirits, burning like a wild flame: bright and unrelenting!

Members of the Porcine Theatre will participate in journeying together, discovering new secrets, defeating hated foes, and performing extravagant and wonderful displays of song and dance that Serbule will remember for a thousand years.

All the world’s a stage:

You are actors, musicians, dancers, gens extraordinaire!

Members of the Theatre must endeavor to be as grandee as possible, while maintaining an air of humility and kindness: the Theatre exists to bring culture and happiness, not to sow the seeds of hate.

Bear in there:

We’re almost done, I will not take up much more of your time; that I promise.

To join the Theatre one must seek to attain knowledge in, or be proficient (at any rank), in the arts – Performance and/or Interpretive Dance! That is the heart and soul of the Porcine Theatre.

Beyond that, all are welcome. You are most free to submit a request to join in this post, or /tell either myself, Shamared, or MrWhiskers in-game.

kell.shepherd
01-20-2017, 09:21 PM
I wept after reading this for in my heart of hearts, I knew my eyes would never befall upon such beauty again. You have brought reason again to casting pearls before swine.

Malice00
02-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Thank you for the offer and the beautifully scripted introduction. I have never been inclined to be a thespian. Good luck and have fun.