PDA

View Full Version : It's been a long time

Stelawrat
02-14-2018, 09:53 AM
Not sure if it's possible, but I think that the last time that I played Project:Gorgon was 6 or 7 years ago. It's a pleasure being back & just as in the past, the game is still as addictive as ever.

I think I like the new changes in the starting area. There was no island way back when, but I found that to be really fun & hope that I can go back there because I know that I didn't find everything.

Really happy that this game is still being developed with the same sense of humour. Looking forward to spending a lot more time exploring. :)

ShieldBreaker
02-14-2018, 10:15 AM
Hi Stelawrat, welcome back to Project: Gorgon.

Having been gone so long, there must be tons of new stuff to experience and explore, lucky. :)

Stelawrat
02-14-2018, 12:24 PM
Thank you for the welcome. :)

So far the mobs have remained the same overall, but the island & dungeon are completely new, just a few holdovers. The first zone above ground seems totally new as well.

Unfortunately, I'm having a lot of problems staying in the game. :( I keep getting frozen out with the game "not responding", so will have to do some searching for a fix to whatever the problem is. Looking forward to exploring. o/