PDA

View Full Version : unarmed skills: jab, kneekick ?

Mikhaila
02-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Just started last week and concentrating on unarmed combat, but having trouble finding trainers/books for a couple of skills. Jab and knee kick are alluding me. I found a knee-kick 2 book in a dungeon, and see Kneekick 3 books for sale, but not the first level. Jab 1 is also elusive.

Are there trainers for these? or do they drop more in a certain dungeon?

I'm currently up to 49 in unarmed and 38 in psycology. Getting some fun gear, but seeing a lot with bonuses for these abilities i haven't learned yet.

Crissa
02-09-2018, 11:04 AM
Jab 1 drops in level 15 dungeons, most usually top of the crypt.

I had trouble finding Jab 2, honestly, it drops from the bottom.

Kneekick is also a scroll, but I don't know where I found that one other than the vendor in front of the high-level-dungeon in the NE of Serbule. Which since it was player-sold, isn't helpful.

Karamasha
02-09-2018, 06:26 PM
I have the Knee Kick book if you need.

Mikhaila
02-10-2018, 09:43 AM
I have the Knee Kick book if you need.

That would be awesome, thanks. I've found the next couple of levels but not the first. I'll look for you ingame. Character I'm on is named Dusquensa

Mikhaila
02-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Karamashas very nicely gave me the Kneekick book.

Still looking for Jab1. If someone has it, let me know and how much you'd like for it.

Vee
02-21-2018, 10:04 AM
I bought Jab 1 yesterday from Fainor. I think it cost 400. An archer can use it with bow equiped - 1 of 7 I think - which makes it the only available skill with rage management for an archer. I have played off and on for a few years and don't remember having seen it before.

Crissa
02-21-2018, 12:04 PM
Jab1 comes from the upper Crypt (like Ursula) or the starter island bosses. It's really annoying to get drop. But it's the essential match to Punch.

A Punch-Jab build is actually pretty snazzy.

Mikhaila
02-23-2018, 02:59 PM
I managed to find a copy on Velkor yesterday after not getting anything from a few more hours in the Crypt. So someone got lucky and vendored it.