PDA

View Full Version : Storage on Anagoge island

Vaurg
01-20-2017, 12:40 PM
There is a chest on Anagoge island and also leveling Lawara's favor will give us additional storage space. But it all can be accessed only from Anagoge island and going there everytime to store something is quite annoying. From the same reason leveling Lawara's favor becomes useless.
Maybe after leveling her favor to max there will be offered an option to access that storage from Serbule's keep or maybe to relocate Lawara to Serbule by doing some quest on Anagoge island , it will be not so useless to level her favor

ShieldBreaker
01-20-2017, 01:21 PM
It is an interesting suggestion. I think with time you will find new storage closer to where you are playing and you will forget about that storage for the most part. You did get training and items to help you out when you raised favor with her already so it wasn't wasted effort. I think most players just forget about Anagoge. If I was to use Anagoge storage I would put items I was keeping but never intended to use again there. You can submit suggestion ingame by clicking the ! on the right side menu, then switching the radio button to Suggestion. If you feel strongly about the idea and you have many months of gameplay put in you should make it clear in the suggestion that you are a experienced player that still feels strongly that it should change. Or if relatively new, you can submit one suggestion now, and another later with any improvements you have come up with and then point out that you still feel it should change given that you have more experience with the broader storage issues of the game.

tangar
01-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Cool idea :)

Crissa
01-20-2017, 04:25 PM
I use the box in the red gem cave ^-^

Vaurg
01-21-2017, 02:40 AM
It is an interesting suggestion. I think with time you will find new storage closer to where you are playing and you will forget about that storage for the most part. You did get training and items to help you out when you raised favor with her already so it wasn't wasted effort. I think most players just forget about Anagoge. If I was to use Anagoge storage I would put items I was keeping but never intended to use again there. You can submit suggestion ingame by clicking the ! on the right side menu, then switching the radio button to Suggestion. If you feel strongly about the idea and you have many months of gameplay put in you should make it clear in the suggestion that you are a experienced player that still feels strongly that it should change. Or if relatively new, you can submit one suggestion now, and another later with any improvements you have come up with and then point out that you still feel it should change given that you have more experience with the broader storage issues of the game.

I just don't see the logic behind it. 28 slots are practically useless

alleryn
01-21-2017, 01:48 PM
I stashed a beast speech xp potion in that chest. I'll go back to get it someday. Someday....