PDA

View Full Version : If I buy this game, can I download it on steam later?

Sasaki
01-19-2018, 09:06 PM
I assume that buying the game to help development now won't link it to steam later, right? I should wait if I don't have a ton of money to throw around?

I searched on the forum but I didn't see a thread that answers this specifically.

Crissa
01-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Sasaki There's no way to buy the game until it's on Steam.

Sasaki
01-19-2018, 09:38 PM
Oh okay. Any money I give now would just be considered a donation then, got it.

Silvonis
01-19-2018, 09:44 PM
You can still back Project: Gorgon via the Gorgon Shop (https://shop.projectgorgon.com) otherwise, waiting to purchase via Steam will be the way to go.

Madmatx
01-19-2018, 11:15 PM
If you back the game on the Shop link that Silvonis posted then you are essentially buying the game early since you get a digital copy of PG on Steam plus extras. If you're on a tight budget and would rather spend $39.99 later on Steam instead of $75 now, that works too.

Mikhaila
01-26-2018, 12:54 PM
I was about to ask the same question. I like to support the games I play. I'll be donating tonite.

I got on last night and played for hours. Very happy with the game. I haven't played much in the last decade due to "Surprise! It's twins" and the rigors of running my own game shops. This was like stepping back into the games I loved back then, and I'm happy to see a classless system for a change.