PDA

View Full Version : Which word of power give bonus pocket space

spider91301
01-16-2018, 11:21 PM
Ever since they screwed up wiki I cant remember which does what someone gave me a word of power that gave 25-30 more inventory space and i want to start hoarding words of power but i want to do cheap ones if i can in bulk but i dont know which word of power does it 1 2 3 4 5?

mrwarp
01-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Hoarding them doesn't do a whole lot of good since other people can learn those same words and use them. Having one maybe two on standby is fine, but you gotta accept the reality that they might not work if you hold them too long. More popular WoPs have shorter shelf lives.

ShieldBreaker
01-16-2018, 11:50 PM
If what the wiki had before was right then Level 2 Words give 20 spaces, Level 4 Words give 50 spaces. There might be level 3 words that give inventory, and I'm pretty sure there are words of power that give even more inventory so that would be the level 5 word version no doubt.

A word of caution before hoarding words, the word system at the moment allows for the same word to be discovered by more than one player at a time. So if you get a word for inventory, there is a chance someone else will also get that word and use it before you get a chance too. The longer you hang onto a word the more likely that is to happen. I think a remember there being dev talk about making changes to the overall Word of Power system, but not sure what those changes will be or when.

Crissa
01-17-2018, 11:30 AM
You can't hoard words, but if they're scrolls you can, but you won't know what they do...